Saturday, October 20, 2012

Possible plan for Saturday October 27th, aka The Night We Are Hanging Out, Just the Two of Us, We Can Make It If We Try, What Am I Talking About?

We should probably leave on Saturday around 5:30/6pm-ish so that we have enough time to get to Peru, IN.

STOP #1: Streaper's Nightmare
71 West 7th Street
Peru, IN 46970
$12 for VIP
Open 7pm to 11pm



STOP #2: Indiana's Fields of FEAR Haunted Thrill Park
2200 Elmwood Ave. Suite B-3
Lafayette, IN 47904
$17 for three haunts (there's a $2 off coupon on the website!)
Open 7pm to 11:30pm (last ticket is sold at 11:15pm)



STOP #3: Sonic Drive-In Restaurant
150 South Creasy Lane
Lafayette, IN 47905
Large Pineapple Coke and a Large Cherry Lime Coke, with other foodage as well!


We could probably do the Huntington one first before we head to Peru but I think I'd rather spend $17 for 3 haunts in Lafayette (with Sonic afterward) than $20 for one in Huntington. What do you think? Either way, I'm excited!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kelly Marie said...

I AM IN! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS