Saturday, October 20, 2012

My favorite rides from our visit to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure!

I don't care how old and in need of updates some of these rides were. They were fun!

I guess the rumor is that they took this one out and will be replacing it with either a Hogwarts Express ride that will take you into WWoHP or an expansion of WWoHP for a Gringott's Bank ride. That's the rumor anyway! Still, RIP Jaws ride. I thoroughly enjoyed it!


Still one of my favorites from Universal Studios, mostly because this movie is one of my all-time favorites. Of course, my love for Bill Paxton has a lot to do with it as well.


I'm sure my reaction to the moment at 4:35 was priceless to you, haha I legit thought there was a malfunction and we were about to be squished!


I don't care, I thought this was pretty cool!


This. Was. AWESOME.


WHAT THE HELL?! This looked AWESOME!!! And they replaced it with that dumb Simpsons ride?! I can't fathom why they thought that was a good idea.


You know I hate ET. But I have to admit: this was a fun ride, especially 4:00... and then it turns into something from my nightmares.


LOL FOREVER. This was stupid yet also entertaining.


I still want to hurl. I managed to find the moment where I wanted to yak: 2:05, and pretty much the rest of the ride from there. UGH.


LOLOLOLOL


And of course: THE BEST RIDE OF ALL-TIME EVER ANYWHERE, FOREVER AND EVER AMEN.

Gah, I got emotional watching that. I want to go back!

No comments: