Sunday, October 7, 2012

New York City: a recap


Remember this guy from Times Square?!


I still love this guy!!! I'm thrilled I know his name now!


I remember seeing Elmo but we definitely didn't see Elmo do this.


WORTH. THE. WAIT.


We definitely used this subway station but I don't recall having this issue. Still quite hilarious!


NOOOOOOO, Shaggy Bob! What did you DO?!!


BINGO!

WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH!

7 comments:

Kelly Marie said...

#1- Armless drummer, CLEARLY did not want to talk to the video-er. haha

#2- Morgan O'Kane- GREAT name, awesome performance and videography, lovely smile, and kind of looks like Matthew McConaughey?? Did you think that as well?

Kelly Marie said...

#3- Elmo?! What the heck??? I love that Shrek defeated Elmo. It makes me wonder where our zombie porn writer was at this time. BTW, next time I will NOT be one of those unsuspecting tourists. And if we see anti-semitic elmo, I will be sure to wear a yarmulke!

Kelly Marie said...

#4- CUPCAKESSSSS!!!! Those are NOT just cupcakes, sir. They are PHENOMENAL cupcakes. Oh my gosh, I want one so badly right now.

Kelly Marie said...

#5- (Sorry, I had to comment individually so I could remember what I was thinking as I watched each one!) That's hilarious! I know that I tripped a few times going up and down starits (though that isn't rare for me). I think its really funny, and if i were an architect I would always add little things like that in just to throw people off...haha

Kelly Marie said...

(Also, I haven't even watched shaggy bob yet, but I think it will be brilliant. I am quite sure he got hit by a car trying to impress girls with his skilz

Kelly Marie said...

#6- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! That only happened about a MONTH after we were there! I bet he was trying that same trick! Also, I'd love to see a non-broken bone through the skin...? And I DO believe that his heart tattoo, well, that one is for you. Oh shaggy Bob, i can't say you make the world a better place, but you sure do make it funny.

Kelly Marie said...

#7- Still my favorite office moment! hahaha Gets me every time. Let's do this!