That was adorable! I loved when he was dreaming and kicking his little feet around. Did you know Ben faulkner when he had a hedgehog? Her name was fluffy and she looked just like that, only bigger. Her tummy was suuuuuper soft!
I had no idea he had a hedgehog. Awesome!I also had no idea hedgehogs (or baby ones anyway) made such cute little sounds. (I've watched this video more than I want to admit.)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That was adorable! I loved when he was dreaming and kicking his little feet around. Did you know Ben faulkner when he had a hedgehog? Her name was fluffy and she looked just like that, only bigger. Her tummy was suuuuuper soft!
I had no idea he had a hedgehog. Awesome!
I also had no idea hedgehogs (or baby ones anyway) made such cute little sounds. (I've watched this video more than I want to admit.)
Post a Comment