Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Yes, I suck. You should know this by now.
Okay okay, you are correct! I have also found it very interesting that we both logged on the same day, after a very long hiatus! I sadly cannot watch anything right now because I am stuck in the lab with a bunch of high schoolers while they do their concussion testing. They are IDIOTS, btw. Have no fear though, because I will find some goodies to post either later tonight or tomorrow at work. I am going to start a new blog, too. I am going to become....A RUNNER!
Yeah...go ahead and laugh. I'm getting fat, and I kind of hate my job right now, which fuels me with enough anger from stupid people that actually WANT to run. What. The. Heck. But hey, I'll go with it. I also just realized my next day off from anything crazy is September 22. It's a saturday. It's practically a month away. I may throw myself from the top of the school. OR maybe I will throw a watermelon. Either eay, aughtta be a good time! How do you spell "Aughtta"? otta? outta? Arrrrghhhhh my brain is broken!!!
Okay, I will find you some goodies. You get bonus points for being the first to actually post anything. Laurie: 1 Kelly: 0
Allllllllllllllllllrighty then,
Tin dat tey!
Billa billa billa bong
billa bong billa bong
billa billa billa bong
BILL WONG.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment