I remember watching this along with a few other videos at your house with Jarod, Justin, and someone else (can't remember), and everyone thought it was HYSTERICAL. And I remember feeling so lost because I just didn't get it, haha
I just watched it again... and I still don't get it. WAAAAH WAAAAHH.
Hahaha Well, at least you remember watching it with them, because I certainly don't! I remember watching it with Brandi (my old roommate), but not at my house. I don't think its all too entertaining now, I just find it funny to run across something that cracked you up back in the day. Well, not you...haha
2 comments:
I remember watching this along with a few other videos at your house with Jarod, Justin, and someone else (can't remember), and everyone thought it was HYSTERICAL. And I remember feeling so lost because I just didn't get it, haha
I just watched it again... and I still don't get it. WAAAAH WAAAAHH.
Hahaha Well, at least you remember watching it with them, because I certainly don't! I remember watching it with Brandi (my old roommate), but not at my house. I don't think its all too entertaining now, I just find it funny to run across something that cracked you up back in the day. Well, not you...haha
Post a Comment