Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My love affair with Gene Kelly

Hopefully you know that Gene Kelly is my absolute favorite actor of all-time. For that reason, I think you should watch these videos. If these videos don't entertain you, then I will... I don't know what but it'll be something outlandish!





Nothing like a good old fashioned bromance. Donald O'Connor and Gene Kelly from "Singin in the Rain:"


and another classic featuring the age-old bromance:


And here's my beloved Gene Kelly with the adorable Frank Sinatra (who I know we both adore). It's poor quality, and this scene is actually longer than this, but this dance is downright adorable, seeing as Frank Sinatra isn't much of a dancer:
from "Anchors Aweigh"

And then there's this adorable video with Gene Kelly and Julie Andrews:


I could go on FOREVER with this post because there's so many gems on YouTube featuring my beloved Mr. Kelly. I'm quickly realizing that there's lots of Frank Sinatra gems as well, so he's going to receive his own spin-off post! haha

No comments: