It's the hair that does it for you, isn't it? HAHAHAHA oh my gosh, the screeching! So far, my favorite part is where we get the picture fading in briefly that looks like he is laying on a log. OH SNAP. It just turned a bit rock-ish. AND HE IS LIP SINGING. Oh! The log was a cannon! Who is the skinny guy laying on the cannon...? Can we get a look at him? I feel like his grandma is driving the car.... And is that a picture of princess Dian---OH THE HUMANITY! PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON!!!!!! I.......don't even have words. Except that I WILL have him at your wedding.
1 comment:
It's the hair that does it for you, isn't it? HAHAHAHA oh my gosh, the screeching! So far, my favorite part is where we get the picture fading in briefly that looks like he is laying on a log. OH SNAP. It just turned a bit rock-ish. AND HE IS LIP SINGING. Oh! The log was a cannon! Who is the skinny guy laying on the cannon...? Can we get a look at him? I feel like his grandma is driving the car.... And is that a picture of princess Dian---OH THE HUMANITY! PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON!!!!!! I.......don't even have words. Except that I WILL have him at your wedding.
Post a Comment