And lets just say that I don't think I've ever really listened to this song. All I'm singing is: Been spending most our lives living in an Amish Paradise"
A local boy kicked me in the butt last week, I just smiled at him and I turned the other cheek. I really don't care, in fact I wish him well, cause I'll be laughing my head off when he's burning in Hell!"
I watched about 1:23 of this video, because that's how long it took me to type this. haha
1 comment:
So far about 4 seconds. OH MY.
And lets just say that I don't think I've ever really listened to this song. All I'm singing is: Been spending most our lives living in an Amish Paradise"
A local boy kicked me in the butt last week, I just smiled at him and I turned the other cheek. I really don't care, in fact I wish him well, cause I'll be laughing my head off when he's burning in Hell!"
I watched about 1:23 of this video, because that's how long it took me to type this. haha
Post a Comment