OH MY GAHHHHH!!!!! I just posted this on my tumblr and was like "I would totally fit in perfectly with them!" hahahaha LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
There has GOT to be a way to show them these pics (and explain that they were taken not trying to match and then they will want to meet me and Oliver will fall in love with me and we will be married (mawwied) and it will be glorious!!!!)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
OH MY GAHHHHH!!!!! I just posted this on my tumblr and was like "I would totally fit in perfectly with them!" hahahaha LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
There has GOT to be a way to show them these pics (and explain that they were taken not trying to match and then they will want to meet me and Oliver will fall in love with me and we will be married (mawwied) and it will be glorious!!!!)
Post a Comment